What is BNBx?
BNBX is a liquid token that represents your share of the total BNB pool deposited with Stader. As soon as you deposit BNB on the Stader smart contract, you receive newly minted BNBX, based on the exchange rate at the time of staking. As the BNB rewards get added the value of BNBx increases (w.r.t BNB)
What is the BNBx exchange rate and how does it change?
The exchange rate represents the total value of the Stake Pool for every BNBX in circulation
At launch, the BNBx exchange rate is initialized to 1. When rewards are added to the pool, the BNBx:BNB exchange rate will increase.
How much BNBx will I get after staking BNB?
You will receive BNBx tokens equal to the amount of BNB staked divided by the exchange rate. Alternatively, you can use our widget to try different scenarios after connecting your wallet.
Is the BNBX token automatically associated?
Yes, the Stader smart contracts associate BNBx with the user wallet, whenever staking occurs.
Where can I use BNBx?
We have worked on an extensive list of partnerships which will support BNBx. The spectrum of partners will include DEXs, yield farming, lending/borrowing and more. The following list of partners are live :
- BNBx-BNB liquidity pool on Ellipsis Finance, ApeSwap, Impossible Finance & Cone Exchange
- BNBx single sided pool on Wombat Exchange
- BNBx-BNB vaults on Beefy - Beefy Ellipsis Vault, Beefy ApeSwap Vault, Beefy Cone Vault
- BNBx Leveraged Staking on OpenLeverage, Midas Capital & Kalmy
- BNBx Covered Call Sells on DeltaTheta
- Stable Earn on Deri Protocol Many more to come! Access these opportunities via the Defi section of our dapp.