What is Stader?
Stader is a non-custodial smart contract-based staking platform that helps you conveniently discover and access staking solutions. We are building key staking middleware infra for multiple PoS networks for retail crypto users, exchanges and custodians.
What is liquid staking?
Liquid staking allows users to mint a token that represents their staked assets and grows in value as staking rewards accrue. The token will have wide acceptance in Defi and hence allow users to participate in both securing the network via staking and pursue Defi
How is Stader secure?
Stader is a secure liquid staking solution. We do continuous review and testing of all code. We perform regular audits of smart contracts by external auditors (10+ successful audits across multiple chains). We use Multi-sig admin accounts for changing smart contract parameters.
Who is the team behind Stader?
The senior leadership at Stader Labs is comprised of a dynamic leadership team with 60+ years of total experience in management & leadership roles across technology, growth & strategy.
- Amitej, CEO and Co-founder: 10+ years with Strategy consulting and Start-up management | Ex Swiggy, ATKearney | IIT & IIM Alumnus
- Sidhartha, CTO and Co-founder: Deep expertise in crypto mining | 10+ years building and scaling tech applications | Columbia and IIT Alumnus
- Dheeraj, Protocol Lead and Co-founder: 10+ years of engineering in silicon Valley | Ex LinkedIn, Blend, PayPal | UT Austin and IIT Alumnus
- Gautam, General Manager for Hedera and Bnb: 10+ years across i-banking, consulting and investing | Ex Kearney, Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan | IIT and IIM Alumnus
- Anoothi, General Manager for NEAR and Terra 2.0: ~10 years across business consulting, strategy and operations | Ex McKinsey, Abbott, Kearney | Harvard Business School Alumnus
- Vibin, General Manager for Fantom and Polygon : 10+ years across consulting, operations | Ex Swiggy, BCG | IIM AlumnusWe are a young but experienced team, working together on a common goal: seamless staking solutions.